Form page Wizard 9
[ back ]
You must insert the address of the CGI script on your service provider's Web server. The example below is for the Demon web space - you should find out the corresponding information for your own ISP.
- open your form page in Microsoft FrontPage Express
- select View | HTML from the View menu item to see and edit the HTML code in your page.
- find the FORM HTML tag, which reads <form action="custom cgi" method="post">
- replace this with <form action="/cgi-bin/mailform" method="get">
- click OK to close the HTML editor window
- save the change to your page
- upload your page and test the form
- you should receive an e-mail from the form
on Demon web space, you can use the alternative FORM tag
<form action="/cgi-bin/testform" method="get">
when uploaded, submitting information on this form will show you a Web page which has the same format as the e-mail you will be sent when using the 'mailform' program.